BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 28, 2009

sorry!!!


Sorry about my lack of blogging (again). My internet time is very limited. Since I don't have it at home and the only other time I am usually online is when I am in my class, I don't really get time to type on here and make it look like I'm listening.

Currently, I am at Panera waiting for class to start. Then I will be driving home after class to play my 3rd softball game of the year! Last weeks game went really well for me. I played catcher which I didn't do too horribly at (minus my scrape on my hand) and left field which I rocked at. I had 3 hits back to back to back to me and i caught them all (two I barely moved and one was a running catch). My one plate appearance was a single to left field. We had practice on Monday and while I got beat up, I hope it will pay off for today and this weekend's games. I got hit in the knee twice by wicked grounders (one left the laces mark on my knee and the other left a nice black and blue bruise on the kneecap). I also got hit in the foot twice and my arm twice. But I'm tough so I can handle it!!!

Like I said I have a game tonight and then we are in a tournament this weekend. I don't know how much I will play Saturday but I should play on Sunday. Hopefully that goes well. I also have a busy weekend unpacking my stuff from school because I finally am out of my house! (almost... I gotta grab a few things on my way to school on monday because my car is too small; that or I have too much stuff =]) June 1st I move into my Winona home and I cannot be more thrilled.

I'll try hard to write more either tonight or tomorrow. One thing that I will say now is that I have been loving the Twins lately. Their homerun spree is fun to watch... especially Mauer. People may be thinking he is on the juice but think of this: When he was having his back problems and having a hard time running, he was working on his upperbody. He is also 6-5 and 225. He has power and is finally using it. It is fun to watch.

Leaving you with another picture. It is of me, my mom and my grandma after my dance performance a few weeks ago!

0 comments: