BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!!!!


People, in case you needed to know, there is only 6 months till Christmas Day!!! One of my favorite things to tell people is "I get more presents on my half birthday than my real birthday." It's a very true statement (especially this year; I'm not sure if I will get a card for my birthday even). Anywho, this even for me consists of a softball game, then a BBQ at my Grandma's house that I am house-sitting for while she is in a nursing home. Then we will be heading down to Dinkytown for some drinks! Hopefully it will be a very fun night. Got more stuff to do before then tho, so I'm out!

As always, here is a picture of me and my new haircut. I'm at country splash from last weekend with my friend Brittany.

1 comments:

thrylos98 said...

Happy birthday!!!

(the Twins gave you a nice present :) )