BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Finals Time

Classes are done and that means it is finals week here in Winona. The past few weeks have fun flown by and it's hard to believe that some people will be leaving Winona forever. I've had a lot of great times this semester and became close with some really great people. I have also found myself a special someone and things have been going great so far. He will be graduating in just a few days but lucky for me , he is from the cities so I will be able to see him often and I will be coming home enough during the next semester to work so I will see him then as well.

As far as my work load, I'm sure I could have done more stuff this weekend than I have. Friday night I wanted to relax because I had a big project that was due that day that I stayed up late doing. I ended up getting really smashed and my memory of the night is like a cow... spotty. I also realized that I have to adjust to this whole "being taken" thing since I have been single all throughout college up till now. Saturday I spent most of the morning sleeping, then did some errands and such, and then at 2:30 the roommates and I headed over to Valencia to watch Caitlin dance. Watching all my fellow dancers made me miss dance so much and I am excited to be going back to it next semester. The show next semester will be doing a Ballet, Tap and Jazz piece. I hope to make at least the Tap and Jazz and hopefully the Ballet. I don't know what kind of pieces they will be so we will just have to see. The rest of Saturday was spent eating dinner with the roommates that Krista cooked up and nerf gun fights in our living room.

Today, I have done not a lot again. The roommates minus Erin met up with our friend Dan for a Perkins breakfast. Then I got back home and just relaxed under the covers until Ben stopped by to see me and watch the first quarter of the New Orleans/Washington game. After he left, I took a nap while catching glimpses of the game. Very disappointed with the result of the game. Now I am watching the Giants/Cowboys game and writing this, getting in the writing mood to finish up my creative writing portfolio.

Vikings game is tonight. I am very VERY excited to watch it. I absolutely love watching Brett Favre and I feel like we something different every time he plays.

Okay, time to go and finish this portfolio. Have a great week everyone!

0 comments: