BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 22, 2009

more about me!

Three names I go by:
1. Trisha
2. Trish
3. TC

Three jobs I have had in my life.
1. Server
2. Ice cream cone master
3. Barista

Three Places I have lived
1. Richfield, MN
2. Winona, MN
3. Grandma's House

Three Favorite drinks
1. Diet Coke
2. Coffee
3. Water

Three Favorite drinks (alcoholic):
1. Beer
2. Gin and Tonic
3. Long Island

Three TV shows that I watch
1. One Tree Hill
2. Bones
3. So You Think You Can Dance

Three Places I Have Been
1. Ireland
2. Utah
3. Fort Meyers

Three people who e-mail/Facebook me regularly
1. My Mom
2. Caitlin Kaman
3. Meagan Teal

Three of my favorite 'chain' restaurants
1. Noodles
2. Chipotle
3. Applebees


Three things I don't leave home without:
1. Phone
2. Keys
3. Contacts


Three things I'm looking forward to:
1. Thanksgiving!
2. seeing the Blind Side
3. Christmas Music

Three foods I LOVE to eat:
1. Ice Cream
2. Mashed Potatoes
3. Corn on the Cob

Three best movies ever:
1. Sweet Home Alabama
2. The Notebook
3. Remember the Titans

Three things (not people) I couldn't live without:
1. My Phone
2. My computer
3. Caffine

0 comments: