BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Abstract Algebra

The title of this post is what I am avoiding... studying for my Abstract Algebra test. I will start here soon enough but it was nice to just relax most of the morning/early afternoon. I spent last week working 38 hours! We didn't have school on Wednesday which is my busiest day and since I don't have classes on Tuesdays since golf is over, I went home and worked for 10 hours. Then on Friday I went back and worked for the rest of the weekend, 27 hours in total. My body was exhausted and being able to sleep in till 7:30 on Monday was a blessing since I was getting up at 5:15 each morning that weekend. However, I have to get used to the getting up early. Next week I will be working at Caribou. Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday I start work at 6am. Thursday I start at 6:30 and on Friday my mom and family always go out shopping at the mall so we usually get up early to do that. No sleeping in for me... which means I will be taking some good naps. Also I will be working on finding my room and organizing stuff so I can donate it to goodwill.

Last night I was able to see some shooting stars! Okay, I got to see meteors shooting across the sky but it was really neat. We went up to Garvin Heights and were entertained by a bunch of people singing horrible songs off key. It started with Disney songs and then went onto dirty ones. Gave us a good laugh. We didn't stay long because it was on the cold side but we did get to see some really neat stuff.

I'm starting to really look forward to the holidays. However, with the holidays right around the corner, that means classes are almost done too. After Thanksgiving is done, I only have one week left of classes and then it is finals. Wow that is really scary. Now it's time to buckle down and get stuff done.

I am also looking forward to seeing friends from home and being able to hang out with them. I am really hoping that I will be able to see Meghan if she comes back from Chicago this Christmas. If not, some of us will be road tripping it down there to see her after the 1st of the year.

Well that is all for right now. Hope everyone has a great week and I will be writing back shortly. I also put something new on my Christmas list that I didn't know would be on it. The Twins released two new jerseys and I want the new road jersey. Crossing my fingers I will see it on me soon! :)

0 comments: