BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Gomez/Hardy Reaction

On Thursday I was talking to someone about the Twins and some trades/people we could see leaving before spring training. Gomez was one that we talked about. Then the next day, I'm sitting in electronics and I get a facebook chat from another big Twins fan telling me about the Gomez/Hardy trade! I couldn't believe it! I started freaking out in class but had to keep it cool because the professor was teaching.

My view on the trade is positive. I think both teams will benefit with the person they got. I am sad to see him go because he had so much energy and was interesting to watch but I won't miss his horrible at-bats and crazy throws into the infield. Don't know much about Hardy other than he was on my fantasy team this year and got kicked off when he kept doing really bad. I'll write more later but I need sleep. been awake since 4:30 this morning!

0 comments: