BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, March 12, 2010

Spring Break

So it is spring break. While most people are off in Florida or some where else warm, I am stuck in rainy Minnesota. It wouldn't be so bad if the latest I woke up this week wasn't 7:30am. Monday, I worked at 6:30am. Tuesday I worked at 8:30. Wednesday I woke up at 5:30am to do homework at Caribou. Thursday I worked at 6:30am. Today I was going to wake up at 6:30am to workout and do more homework, but after going to bed after 2am due to loud roommates and loud neighbors, I decided I should try to sleep till 7:30. So now I am fed but super tired and I am not sure if there is enough coffee for me this weekend to accomplish what needs to be done. I work tomorrow and Sunday at 5:15am and Sunday is Daylight Savings time so I lose an hour of sleep. lucky me, just what I needed. Also, Saturday night is also 2 of my friend's birthdays so we are going out and celebrating those. And once I get off of work on Sunday, I gotta go back to Winona and do this stupid number theory take home.

Last night I went to the Luke Bryan concert. Oh and Jason Aldean was also there. It was a great concert but would have been more fun with a beer in my hand!

(I wrote that above on Friday. I'm too lazy to change it and will only add on to where I stopped)

The concert was great. Not my favorite Luke Bryan concert but it was definitely fun to know every single word to his songs. Jason Aldean did a great job entertaining the crowd and keeping us wowed with the different lights.

Then on Friday I ended up getting pretty sick. I had to deal with it at work Friday and Saturday but after I went home from work on Saturday and slept, I felt a ton better. Sunday I made it through work and then came back to Winona to work on a god awful Number Theory take home test. Overall.... the break was kinda sucky. The latest I got to sleep in was 7:30am and I was sick for 6 days of it. Not the way I really wanted to spend it. This week is a time to catch up on homework I was too sick to do over break and get back into my workout routine. Right now though, it is time for bed. Good night!

0 comments: