BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Happy March!

So I figure now I have had this blog for about a year. I started writing in it when I gave facebook up for lent as to give myself something to do since I had more free-time. I know not many people of read this, but it isn't always for everyone to read, but for me to get stuff out that is bothering me/me being able to record what goes on in my life past my brain. I did realize recently that even though people might not talk to you or comment on something say on facebook, doesn't mean they aren't reading it and it doesn't mean they don't care. Facebook is a great way to keep up with people, even if you don't speak with them every year. So Just know, even if I never say anything to someone for months or years, doesn't mean I don't care because I do.

March brings some exciting things for me. First, is spring break where I will be working a ton of hours and hours = money! Then, during spring break, I get to see Jason Aldean/Luke Bryan. I also will have a meet and greet with Luke and meet him for the 4th time. I might also have the chance to go to Chicago to see Meghan but that is pending on some financial things. March also means spring training starts for the Twins. I NEED baseball season to be here. Gives me motivation and something to look forward to every day. I am lacking that right now. I am finding myself lonely which I know is to be expected. And as I was talking to my brother's friend Nick, you can be with friends and family as much as you can, but at the end of the day when you are alone ready to go to bed, the loneliness is still there and there is nothing that can cover that up except finding someone, someone that isn't your friend or family member.

Anyways, my life is pretty much boring. Other than some major drama in one of my classes, I don't have much fun stuff to report. Usually I find drama in my life when it comes to guys but I have no one. I don't really even have an interest in anyone so once again, no drama. If I find drama... I'll let you know!

0 comments: