BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Exciting News for me!

If you didn't know, I live at a place that doesn't have cable, internet or basic cable for that matter. So finding times to watch Twins games are pretty impossible unless I want to go to the bar or bribe a friend to watch the game at his/her house. So today, I was able to talk my mom into buying me the Gameday Audio package off MLB.com so I can at least listen to the games all year long! That will help me out a TON! Way excited.

Another big thing that is going on with my life is the fact that I will be staying at college an extra semester. Kinda sucks but I think it is for the best. Part of the reason is because I don't want to have to cram 22 credits next semester. Another being I might not pass some classes that I need this semester. So now I am on the apartment hunt and am excited to be moving out of my house in the middle of no where come the end of May. AND I won't have to live with psycho crazy mother all next year.

Okay, I have a Twins game to listen to in 40 mins and a test tomorrow with homework due in another. Probably should start being productive.

0 comments: