BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

last straw

So last night I was the first one home at my house. Because I had nothing else better to do, I went to bed early, say around 10:30pm. At 12 something, I was woken up by people coming into the house, namely my roommate and her boyfriend and they were being loud. Then the mom comes home and she was loud too. I obviously was there, since my car was there and my bedroom door was shut. But they still were really loud and it pissed me off that I was woken up. Needless to say, that settled my choice of moving out. I keep realizing how unhappy I have been all year and I think a big chunk of it has to deal with me living there. I am no where near the city (15 mins from campus driving) and I only have my room to call my own. It's too far to go there to make food and come back because I only waste gas that way. So then I am left buying meals in town. Needless to say, it's been a really expensive year buying food. And I think that it has to do with my weight gain so far too. The fact that I am not able to make food to eat and instead have to eat what other people make.

So basically I am beyond excited to go and find my own place to live where I will be able to make myself dinner and be able to shower after dance before going out downtown and be able to drink as much as I want because I don't have to drive anywhere. It will be so nice and I now cannot wait till June!

0 comments: