BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Luke Bryan


Last summer I got to meet Luke Bryan, and up and coming country artist who is one of my FAVORITE artists. In June I get to see another one of his concerts, this time at Country Splash in Somerset Wisconsin. AND I just found out he will be playing at the Cold Spring Brewery on July 25th so I will be taking full advantage of that! Here is our picture from last time :) Summer cannot come soon enough! Okay... back to my final assignments.

1 comments:

Boom Boom Brown said...

Trish:
Laughed my head off on Howard's blog today and decided to click on your name. Fantastic site!
I like Luke Bryan's "My First Love Song". Here's one I have on YouTube, hope you like it, and have a great day!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szdEd7YE74k