BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Last Night

So I hate to say it, but I was kind of a bad student last night. I had a test this morning and what did I decide to do? Go out to the bars of course. But I did study before hand so it's not like I didn't do that!

Anyways, I wanted to write about something that happened last night. I have a friend from high school that I have known for a while since we did graduate together and we worked together. At the beginning of this year, he told me that he likes me. I didn't know what to do with that information so I just disregarded it. At the beginning of this semester, I decided that it might be a good idea to see what it would be like bringing out friendship to another level. Well, it happened at the wrong time so I just let it go again. Then this past weekend, we hung out and things seemed to be going good but I found out that he still has stuff going on in his life that he needs to work out. So I told him that when he figures out what he wants, to talk to me and I will give him his space and wait to hear from him. Well, I walked into Brother's bar last night and I didn't see my friend there right away, but eventually I did. And it KILLED me not being able to go up to him to say hi. Instead, I stayed on the other side of the bar and just watched the distance between us. I didn't want to go up and talk to him since I told him I would give him his space and he needed to talk to me first. All I know is that this sucks.

Anyways, my only other complaint in life is that people like to complain about something that isn't true. I don't want to go into it too much because I get very worked up over it. But it basically consists of people bashing on twins players that haven't done anything wrong and have benefited our team in many ways. But they don't have any good supportive evidence to back up their claim. Maybe it's because I am a "scientist" and I feel like my claim should be supported with facts, but if you don't have good facts to back up your claim, just don't say anything at all.

I'm going back home to the cities for Easter tonight after dance. Then I am lucky enough to work all day Friday and Saturday. But thankfully I get Easter off. I'm hoping that this weekend I will be able to see some high school friends that I haven't been able to see for a while. Maybe even tonight!

Happy Easter to everyone who celebrates it!

0 comments: