BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 30, 2009

today = not good day


It is a rainy, yucky day here in Winona. Only makes me want to crawl into bed and watch movies and read a good book. But no, where am I? In the library, procrastinating hard core and having a hard time getting myself motivated. I'm tired, worried about my dad who is in the hospital as we speak, and really not liking my back.

My back has been giving my problems the past 2 weeks. I'm afraid it means that the flu that I caught a few weeks ago is still in my system. I feel fine tho, minus being tired. No nausea. So lets just hope it stays that way. In the meantime, I just want to ripe out my shoulders and make the pain go away.

My dad is in the hospital. He went in yesterday and it looked like he was only going to stay overnight to be observed but they ended up admitting him after he complained about terrible stomach pain. He seemed fine today when I called him with no complaints about pain, just being tired. He has had 2 heart attacks before and numerous angina attacks so for him to be in the hospital is no longer a new thing to our family. Every Christmas he goes in. A few times he has been in the hospital on Christmas day itself. This year he got his hospital visit done the week before so he was actually around for xmas dinner. It is to the point that we expect it (the family) and his work and his friends. You would think the guy would take this hint and maybe quit smoking to help his chances of maybe staying alive long enough for my wedding but so far, no such luck. I think it is time to keep pressuring him to though. Or for the sake of our family, take his smoking outside. It is amazing how I can smell it on my clothes when go back to college even if I wasn't around him at all.

As far as school goes, I have 2 finals next week. Tuesday and Wednesday. Hopefully they will turn out okay. Then I get a break until the 18th when I start my 3-week summer class. During that time I will be playing softball in the cities Thursday nights and working weekends (close to 30 hours in 3 days). OH! And I have my dance show the week off between school. I'll be busy getting that show together even though I am only in 1 out of the 3 pieces. I do have a mini-solo tho! :)

Enough for now. Just want to get through this day and have tomorrow come. As always, I'll include a picture. This picture is from last May from our dance show. I was playing a character of a Janitor at a high school. I'm the one on the right. It was a tap piece with some hip-hop as well. Definitely one of my favorite dances ever :)

0 comments: